Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-03-12 12:22:31

**_jonketo_**

Adobe Presenter viewer.xml modifications

I have an Adobe Presentation that automatically starts when the page it is embedded on loads. I would like the user to be able to start the training if they want. I would like it to load stopped or paused. I tried to modify the start="play" attribute of the <presentation> tag in viewer.xml, but the presentation still started automatically.

Is it possible to load the presentation without it starting automatically by modifying the viewer.xml file or does the presentation need to be regenerated?

I do not have the original presentation files and I am not sure how they were created (I assume using Adobe Connect plugin in MS PowerPoint), so if I can just modify the xml file that would be best.

Thanks.

#2 2008-03-12 14:26:33

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Adobe Presenter viewer.xml modifications

If you can get a hold of the person who created this presentation, or someone who Adobe Presenter, then they can go into Adobe Presenter > Presentation Settings and then deselect the 'Auto play presentation on start'. That would be the easiest method.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#3 2008-03-13 09:26:19

**_jonketo_**

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try what you said.

You mentioned the easiest method. Does that mean there is another method if you don't have access to Adobe Presenter and you can only modify the configuration xml files?

#4 2008-06-06 18:27:00

**_catholicon_**

What Jorma has suggested translates to start="paused" in viewer.xml. So, you can just change that attribute and have the same effect.

Board footer