Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-02-28 14:31:40

**_craigbell_**

Post-Meeting Reports

Hello!

First time poster, 3 week Connect User.

We recently (just this morning) ran our nationwide Managers meeting for the first time ever through webinar (saved us thousands on travel costs!).  I created a meeting room, and had all of the slides pre-built in Powerpoint, adding some poll slides using the Presenter plug in.

Everything went smoothly, though I had to hit "sync" after every poll(quiz) question.  A bit annoying, but managed just fine (if anyone knows a way around this, the questions being built with quiz manager and not pod polls, I would appreciate it.  We made them quiz manager questions as we had a few short answer polls, etc).

My big question though is the post meeting reports.  I need to assemble the answers from all the questions, but the reports you get from our Adobe hosted site are a mixed bag.  They can be downloaded to .csv, but that, as far as I can tell, is only for individual questions and I have to assemble it myself, as well as they don't include the actual question, just the responses (another thing I would have to assemble). 

The same goes with the pie charts of responses.  They look great, and I am anxious to send them out to individual managers, but it looks like I'll have to screenshot them, assemble, and then send along.

Any ideas? Or is this all simple dreaming that will hopefully be incorporated in future releases.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

#2 2008-03-05 14:14:59

**_Patchouli_**

Re: Post-Meeting Reports

Hi, Also new to this forum.

I also dread the fact that the .csv format is unusable. What I do is I select for each question the info I want, print as PDF (selection) and name them question 1, 2, 3 etc.
When I'm finish, I Shift-select all the files and combine them in Acrobat (Right-click). Fastest and cleanest way I found.

#3 2008-03-06 00:28:04

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

hey craig - nice first post. I have some ideas to help you with the sync/unsync part, has more to do with using room layouts.

As for reports, I strongly suggest you do a trial account of Nutshell, a 3rd party reporting and management tool for Connect. I can help you with the access and I'd love to see the results of what you're doing in Nutshell, as I have never researched this but love the combo (Presenter for polls and the far superior Nutshell for the reporting). Feel free to PM me if you want to take a look together.

sean

#4 2008-03-06 08:45:33

**_craigbell_**

Thanks Patch.  It's basically what I did.  Screencapped the graphs, etc. and then just copy/pasted the reports into a word document.  It worked ok, but would be nice to have more post meeting report options.  This was simple as it was only a 17 person meeting, I can't imagine trying to assemble meetings for 100+

Thanks Sean, you real_eyes people sure are helpful!  After familiarizing myself a bit more with Connect and all it's features, I think I realized a better way of doing it, simply by having 2 ppt files, one with the questions, one with the slides.  I also think that for the most part, we can end up using poll pods for our responses.

I'll definitely have to check out this Nutshell.  My organization might run much larger webinars and this will be something we need.

Board footer