Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-02-21 19:50:11

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

2nd Streaming Video Pod for Connect Meeting

Hi All,

We've finished our build on the custom video pod for Connect Professional Meeting rooms and its available for purchase. Its very slick and I have surprised more than one Adobe staff member with it! There is life beyond the Camera and VoIP Pod in Connect :)

The tool works via SyncSWF and an FMS stream or your favorite CDN provider. We've also built a nice AIR app to help configure the quality and recording settings, among other goodies.

Feel free to ping me if you'd like a demo.

Sean

Last edited by **_sean_at_RealEyes_** (2008-02-21 20:17:06)

#2 2008-03-31 00:43:24

**_monkst_**

Re: 2nd Streaming Video Pod for Connect Meeting

I would like to see a demo of it as I am in the need for some other options in delivering the speakers video feed in a seperate video Pod.

#3 2008-03-31 13:03:40

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

feel free to email me anytime.

#4 2008-08-04 17:10:17

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

Hello Connect Users,

We've added a ton of new features to our Connect Video Pod & Editor tool set. Needless to say, this has been a very popular tool in a number different use cases for our clients, from training to in-house meetings to large scale webinars.  I've put together a short Captivate movie (see below), but here's a short punch list of what you can expect from our tool.

- Custom Built AIR application to generate an unlimited number of pod builds
- Support Connect Pro Meeting recordings and will play back in an archive
- Camera Options are 100% customizable (resolution, width & height %, FPS, and Keyframe Interval)
- Camera Settings
- Video Quality (bandwidth & Quality)
- Smoothing and Scale Modes
- Camera Setting Tests as well as FMS Stream Tests with calculated FPS
- VoIP Settings such as Audio Gain, Rate, Silence settings and echo suppression.
- Test VoIP Level indicator bar and mic selection options
- Easy Pod Generation

Video Pod Editor Video: http://realeyes.acrobat.com/videopod/

If you have any question or would like a demonstration of our custom video tools for Connect, please go ahead and shoot me an email or a private message.

Sean Mullen
sean.mullen@realeyes.com

#5 2008-12-01 10:14:01

**_rprotsyk_**

Does your Pod have the possibility of the breakout rooms video recording?
Is it possible to place several pods to different breakout rooms and have several video/audio files?
Where is your Pod available for downloading?

Thanks,
Roman

#6 2008-12-02 02:39:20

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

rprotsyk wrote:

Does your Pod have the possibility of the breakout rooms video recording? - not yet, soon we hope.

Is it possible to place several pods to different breakout rooms and have several video/audio files? - sure, many as you like.

Where is your Pod available for downloading?- We create a build for each customer. please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Roman

notes in-line above.

#7 2009-07-24 14:43:36

**_vincenzo_**

do you have a website to view this and purchase?  thanks.

#8 2009-07-24 15:26:37

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

The best illustration of how this tool works is in this link provided in Sean's earlier post. Feel free to email me at jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com and I'd be happy to set up a time to discuss how our tool works.

#9 2010-01-28 09:11:20

**_Brice_**

Hi Sean,

I've just seen your video. It seems very interesting and it could be an answer to our client in the medical world.

Could it be possible to get a trial version ?

I'll send an email to Jorma.

Regards,
Brice.

#10 2010-02-16 20:38:50

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

Sorry for the delay, Brice. 

We've got a trial build for both of our video tools for ACP. Feel free to email anytime if you've not been assisted.

Board footer