Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-01-16 22:08:36

**_maven_**

Integration Self registration page to Adobe Connect Server Enterprise

Hi everyone, I need advice or tips ohn this one. We installed The Adobe Connect Server Enterprise in a Hospital server and has its own url , www.mycme.sg .At this moment, only users within the hospital can access the sysrem. Is there a possibility to integrate a self registration page for new members so that they can access to the hospital's Adobe Connect Server Enterprise system via the url www.mycme.sg . This would enable medical professionals outside hostpital to register personally in a self registration page eg. (an ASP.net page or something else) without having the IT administrator of the hospital to add the particulars of this member's registration to their system. Think of it like yahoo mail where new user can register to use Yahoo Mail. I hope I have explained clearly enough. Appreciate any advice or comments on this one.

#2 2008-01-21 19:52:22

**_michael_**

Re: Integration Self registration page to Adobe Connect Server Enterprise

You could create a registration page (using any language that can send/parse HTTPs/XML) to allow end-users to register, and then using the XML APIs of Connect, create users within the system and add them to the appropriate groups inside of Connect.  See the Development Center for more information on this topic.

#3 2008-01-24 02:56:12

**_maven_**

Hi Patrick, thanks for the response to my post. With regards to the development, I am not a developer so I need more research on that area so I can assign this task to a programmer. You mentioned to refer to the Development Center for more information, is there any available link for this? couldnt find it anywhere in this site.

#4 2008-01-24 11:33:51

alistairlee

The development center is linked from the Acrobat Connect Professional page on adobe.com.  Here's a direct link:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobatconnect/

Board footer