Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-22 13:27:42

**_kris.hammar_**

Web Links for Mobile Attendees

For the Adobe Connect Mobile 2.0 (or previous versions) application, is there any way to provide URL links to external web sites within the Connect meeting room? When attempting to utilize the Web Links pod (using Adobe Connect 8), the Mobile app alerts the user that it is "Unsupported Content".

Additionally, if we are unable to utilize the Web Links pod, is there a work-around that will allow us to provide externally linking URLs to Mobile attendees? Thanks!

#2 2012-08-22 14:29:43

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Web Links for Mobile Attendees

You should be able to put click-able URLs in the Chat pod.

#3 2012-08-22 15:35:59

**_kris.hammar_**

Thanks for the quick response! However, I've tested and it appears that the Mobile app user is still unable to actually click (tap) the link to bring up an external webpage in the safari browser, even if it is presented in the chat pod. Regular users can click the link without issue.

In my testing, I can't seem to find a way to create a "clickable" web link for Mobile app attendees using any of the pods. Hopefully there is some work-around out there. Thanks again.

#4 2012-08-22 15:57:22

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

That is frustrating, I can't get hyperlinks to work though any method... guess that needs to go on the feature request list.

Board footer