Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-12-17 17:04:24

**_mjmetc_**

Layouts myteriously being deleted?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to 'dupe' a problem that one of our instructors had. It appears that someone with Host access deleted all the layouts he had set up in a room. Is this possible? We tried to replicate it but it seems that it won't let you delete ALL of the layouts. IF you are down to just one, the delet option is grayed out. But when we went into his room, there were absolutely NO layouts at all and we had to recreate at least one to reset up all his pods. Any ideas? We are trying to figure out is there is away to do this and if he just his the magic combo of options to totally delete all of his layouts or if this is a bug. I also went into another room I had set up and was playing around with the pods. When I went back in all the layouts in that room were also totally gone. So, I'm trying to figure HOW they all got deleted in the first place or again if it is just a buggy thing...any help is appreciated! Thanks! Marybeth

#2 2007-12-18 07:35:19

**_scott.brown_**

Re: Layouts myteriously being deleted?

Not sure if what I say will be any help, but the way that I ensure that layouts are saved is to select 'End Meeting', instead of 'Exit Meeting'. In the past, if I just exited the meeting, my changes did not save.

Hope this helps...

#3 2008-01-14 17:47:22

**_daminsky_**

Re: Layouts myteriously being deleted?

Unfortunately, this is a global bug that occurs for us, possibly related to a hotfix sent to us by Tech Support.  Meetings are being corrupted (all layouts disappearing) sometimes hours after being created with no rhyme or reason. Adobe is still trying to figure out what the problem is.

Board footer