Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-06 15:05:49

**_mswhizz_**

Sound and chat but no video on iPad

I am trying to use Connect Mobile on my iPad to participate in online classes given by Pazzles. I downloaded the app from iTunes and everything seemed to download ok. I enter the classroom via the Pazzles website and it automatically opens Connect and I sign in. However, when I enter the classroom, I only have audio and the chat area, no video, which is where the "teacher" is sharing her desktop. The area where the video should be is just gray. I searched Adobe Help but didn't find an answer to my problem so I am hoping someone here can help. TIA!

#2 2012-08-07 13:22:33

**_praha_**

Re: Sound and chat but no video on iPad

did the instructor share the desktop system or the web cam?

#3 2012-08-07 18:24:16

**_mswhizz_**

She was sharing both her desktop and shots from her webcam at different times throughout the class.

#4 2012-08-27 13:36:00

**_praha_**

@mswhizz: Without seeing the meeting and how it was set up and shared, it would be difficult to go back and troubleshoot your issue. I can only go by what I see in my meeting.

I share my desktop computer in the Share pod and I also broadcast my webcam from my Mac and I am able to see both the desktop and webcam on my iPad.

#5 2012-11-03 01:39:19

**_Shaun32119_**

How can I set Adobe in my iPhone?

Last edited by **_Shaun32119_** (2012-11-03 01:39:43)

#6 2012-11-05 13:47:02

**_praha_**

@Shaun32119: what did you mean by "How can I set Adobe in my iPhone?"?
did you mean to say how to join the meeting on iPhone?

if the answer is how to join the Connect meeting on your iPhone, just type the meeting URL into the text field 'Enter Meeting URL' screen.

For example, my.adobeconnect.com/connectrules

Board footer