Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-07-25 09:48:33

**_k9williams_**

Adobe Presenter 8 Upgrade Eligibility

I have been on the phone for two hours with Adobe (gone full circle twice) and as I am now on hold and have been for 27 minutes, I thought I would post a message here at the same time to see which would privid the quickes respone :)

Does anybody know if we are eligible for a free upgrade to version 8 of Presenter as part of our Platinum support contract for Connect?

Thanks
Kev

#2 2012-07-25 11:05:27

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Adobe Presenter 8 Upgrade Eligibility

If the M&S agreement includes Adobe Presenter, then yes, and you should just have a serial key available at the Adobe Licensing Website.

I would just log in to http://licensing.adobe.com/ and see if there are keys there for Presenter 8. You may also get an answer from your reseller.

#3 2012-07-25 11:55:12

**_k9williams_**

Hi Jorma, came off the phone to Adobe after being on hold for 72 minutes.....losing the will to live.

I have logged into the LWS and there is no option to download Presenter 8, only Presenter 7. I have looked at out M&S contract which is viewable from the same site and it says ....

"Connect Lic General Renewal ALL ALP Platinum Support Renewal 1st Line 1 year renewal" do you know if this then includes Presenter?

Thanks For your help.

Kev

#4 2012-07-25 15:03:07

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

It looks like you will have to purchase new licensing for Presenter 8. You should make sure that your reseller includes Maintenance and Support for Presenter with that purchase, as the M&S that you have is for the Connect software only.

#5 2012-07-26 02:44:30

**_k9williams_**

Are there any Adobe resellers on here who can give pricing information for a site licence for Presenter 8?

Thanks

#6 2012-07-26 11:01:34

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Where are you located? Resellers have territories, so it wouldn't be of any benefit for you to get a quote from someone who couldn't sell you the software anyhow.

#7 2012-09-06 02:07:12

**_JohnK_**

Just for the record: To get the free Presenter 8 M&S upgrade - your entry at licensing.adobe.com should look like this:

"Presenter Licensed ALL ALP Platinum Spt..."

John K.

Board footer