Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-12-04 01:41:54

**_source_**

get error "Operation Failed : Account Limit Reached"

I have tried to add group members to meeting hosts and training managers, will get error message (said : Operation Failed : Account Limit Reached)  But this is my first used, I've never added any users before.  (And we've enough license to cover this)  Do we missed out anything on setting?  Anyone can help me?

Thank you inadvance.

Pittaya

#2 2007-12-04 11:49:28

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: get error "Operation Failed : Account Limit Reached"

The limitation would be in the Meeting Host group most likely.  This group should be thought of as the Meeting Admin group, as meeting hosts are not a part of this group, necessarily. The Meeting Host group is the group of people that are able to create meeting rooms and assign them to other users.

Have your admin go to the Administration tab and look at the account summary. They can then tell you how many meeting host group members are avialable and you can go from there.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#3 2007-12-06 02:55:11

**_source_**

Thanks, Jorma

acc_summary_pge.jpg

As a picture it's show "Named of Training users 0/0 and Meeting Administrators : 0/0"  Should it be 0/Unlimited??
Does this mean I need to contact Adobe Support?

Any Advice? Thanks.

if you can't see picture please click link below to show picture

http://www.uppic.net/showpic.php?picid= … b7daa9d13e

#4 2007-12-06 12:14:15

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I would start with going to your reseller to see if they can get a hold of their contact in Adobe and get a resolution. If you do go directly to Adobe Support, which is fine, then be sure to have your quote and invoice from the reseller handy to reference if needed.

Issues like this I have seen resolved within an hour of Adobe being notified of the problem.

Looks like someone just didn't enter the correct info when processing the account activation.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

Board footer