Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-06-18 14:10:55

**_asteinruck_**

Lock slides with ability to move backwards

I am trying to lock the slides in my presentation so audience members cannot go forward without viewing the entire slide and audio.  I have all of the slides locked, but I cannot move backwards and the user guide makes it sound like I should be able to move backwards.  This is what the user guide says "Note: Slides are locked only when viewed for the first time. Subsequent views of the slide are not locked and the navigation controls are not disabled."  Can anyone help with this?

Thank you!

#2 2012-06-19 17:17:30

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Lock slides with ability to move backwards

When you lock the slides it disables any navigation other than play/pause. Once the viewer is viewing a slide that is not locked or (if you have locked the entire presentation) has completed viewing the presentation in it's entirety, they will be able to navigate backwards or forwards as they see fit.

If you set a slide to advance by user = yes (in the Slide Properties dialog), then at the end of the slide, the presentation will pause, and they may be able to navigate backward then, but that would be the only way I could think of getting your workflow to work.

Board footer