Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-11-01 11:27:44

**_pjones_**

Updating Curriculum Content

I have a curriculum with 6 courses. I've updated one of the courses by adding a pdf attachment to the powerpoint file and republishing it to the server. However this update doesn't show in the curriculum. Even new registrants to the curriculum still see the old content. How do I properly update the content?

#2 2007-11-01 17:45:52

**_donatomm_**

Re: Updating Curriculum Content

There might be a few reasons. One possibility is that you may want to make sure that you have updated it as 'content' and also added as a new "item" (content/course) into the curriculum. Sometimes it can get tricky. At least, this is what I have seen in Adobe Connect Enterprise Hosted. There are also a number of things that happen when updating courses that have enrollees set up (users/groups) but that is another subject.

#3 2007-11-01 19:19:51

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

As another note, when you add content to a curriculum it creates another version of that content, so if you update the original content, you must then re-insert the content into the course or curriculum.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#4 2008-11-01 04:49:32

**_Crozzer_**

I've recently had the same problem and found if you went into the Curriculum Resources folder you could update the content as you would do on a Course by going to the "Edit courses" menu.

Board footer