Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-05-14 07:52:14

**_zvone_**

Adobe Connect fails

Hi, we recently had some problems with our Adobe Connect. For some reason it would just stop responding. Thing is that only Centar Application stopped working. All users in meeting continued participating, but no new users could logg-in nor we could upload new ppt (Window sharing did work). Restarting of Adobe Connect services did not help, so we had to do complete server restart. After that it was OK. Problem was only happening with meetings in one meeting room. Looking at logs we didn't find any problems or errors like the system was running all the time (except for reboot).
We are running Connect 7.5SP2 on virtual server (VMware ESX) with 2CPU cores, 4GB of RAM running Windows 2003R2 EE

Did anyone have similar problem? We are soon going to upgrade to Adobe Connect 8 so we hope that the problem will be solved. Still it was quite unpleasant as it happened during international conference second year in a row.

#2 2012-05-16 03:19:18

**_zvone_**

Re: Adobe Connect fails

We have just encountered another problem when crash happened. One recording is no longer visible from Adobe Connect application. I manages to find its sco-id from adobe\connect\content\7\174403-1 folder so I can access it via URL /admin/content/sco/info?sco-id=174403 but i can't see it in parent directory and it shows disk usage 0,0 KB. Still recording is there and everything is in it.
How can I make this recording show in its folder?

Btw looking at file structure on server missing recording files are in input folder and there is no metadata folder. So it looks like the recording was not completed properly. Would renaming the folder to output and generating missing XML files maybe solve the problem?

Last edited by **_zvone_** (2012-05-16 08:55:50)

Board footer