Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-10-29 01:54:16

**_Blik_**

Text and hyperlink colors change after publishing

Hi there,

I'm sure some of you had the same issue:

Sometimes the publishing process changes the color of some objects, mainly text (e.g. grey becomes blue or green-ish) and hyperlinks.

Two questions:

1.) Does anybody know why and when this occurs? (i.e. are there rules for this misbehavior so that I can address the creators of the PPT (not) to use special colors/ preferences?)

2.) The changed textcolor I am able correct by reassigning a standard-color to the text. It seems that most problems occur when a user chooses a color from the advanced colorset. But - and here's the question - how can I do this for hyperlinks?

I'm using Office 2007 here.

Thanks,
Blik

#2 2007-10-30 22:11:14

**_aithentniki_**

Re: Text and hyperlink colors change after publishing

Hi  I am NikiJackson

even i faced the first problem that u have raised.

but i got  a solution for that but i am not very sure thats correct. for me the whole design (background image) has changed into grey.. but some time later i realized that i have used four master slides for a presentation. by expriement i removed additional master slides. then i got the good result....

This is what happened to me .. but I don't how far this will help u ...

See u

#3 2007-11-27 04:11:52

**_Blik_**

To the person who sent me a Mail regarding this problem (sorry, deleted the mail and didn't remember your name):

No, the problem still exists as described.

Regards
Blik

#4 2007-12-27 16:16:19

**_alain_**

Hi,

Try creating a new presentation and use the default master slide and see if the problem is still reproducible. This is to check if the problem lies on the master slide you are using.

HTH

#5 2008-06-06 18:31:00

**_catholicon_**

Which Presenter version are you using. Presenter 6 had known issues when dealing with ppt files created with Office 2007.

#6 2008-06-17 23:21:43

**_robva65_**

A colleague of mine was creating a Presenter course but she ended up with a nasty situation...not too unlike what you all are reporting here.

The problem was the way in which the color blue that was being used didn't show up at all. Instead, every instance of the color blue (which was used for slide titles, bullets, etc) had been converted to BLACK!

I've also been wondering what might be causing the problem.

Here's what I came up with: by slightly changing the color, I republished the deck and the correct color blue returned!

The original color was 0/157/217 (RGB). It was modified to 1/142/229; so granted that's a bit of a shift, but by the time it was converted and viewed online, the color shift was almost inperceptible.

Just thought I'd share...

Rob

Board footer