Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-10-23 11:27:15

**_gajett_**

FMS (Core) event 1363

This error seems to be building up and crashing the Connect service.  I searched and found a potential solution (disabling auto clock sync), but it doesn't seem to have fixed the problem.
Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg

#2 2007-10-29 17:52:16

**_aaron_schuyler_**

Re: FMS (Core) event 1363

The only note I remember seeing about clock sync is that the Breeze box must be synchronized to the same time source as your SQL server... so I don't think you can disable auto clock sync. if it changes that... does that help at least rule out that potential fix? I think that became a requirement somewhere around Connect 6 SP2???

Not certain about the specifics of core event 1363. Just browsing around...

Aaron

#3 2007-10-30 10:34:59

**_jeff587_**

Aaron have you had any succes in a fix for this we are using SP3

aaron_schuyler wrote:

The only note I remember seeing about clock sync is that the Breeze box must be synchronized to the same time source as your SQL server... so I don't think you can disable auto clock sync. if it changes that... does that help at least rule out that potential fix? I think that became a requirement somewhere around Connect 6 SP2???

Not certain about the specifics of core event 1363. Just browsing around...

Aaron

#4 2007-12-04 19:56:16

**_hawk_**

I am getting this error message a LOT.  It is causing us nightmares.  We are losing our online classes due to this problem.  When we see a lot of these errors, the audio is no longer synced up and thus the replay is of no value.  Does anyone have an idea as to what is causing this problem?

cheers
Hawk

#5 2008-01-02 18:45:47

**_aaron_schuyler_**

How bad is the audio sync issue? Is it my favorite one where the audio is about 30 seconds slow after 30 minutes or the "it all plays at once" problem?

-aaron

Board footer