Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-04-18 14:48:26

**_Cathy_K_**

Help : api - meeting permissions

I am creating an application to list all meetings with its host name. I am able to list meetings and associated users.

I can display permission info(host, view, mini-host etc) of each user associated with particular meeting by
api/xml?action=permissions-info&acl-id=<meeting-sco-id>&principal-id=<principal-id>

But I have to repeat this step for each meeting and all associated users. Is there an api that list permissions of all users for all meetings at once?

#2 2012-04-20 10:37:38

**_Cathy_K_**

Re: Help : api - meeting permissions

Any answer is highly appreciated.

#3 2012-05-09 08:05:10

**_dendrophile_**

I think you will need to do this for each meeting one at a time.  In my code I call permissions-info three times for each meeting (once for host, once for mini-host and once for view using filter-permission-id=.  This gives me all the people signed up, and I can do the processing I need.  I don't have large numbers of meetings, so this works for me.

#4 2012-07-25 14:24:48

**_Cathy_K_**

dendrophile wrote:

I think you will need to do this for each meeting one at a time.  In my code I call permissions-info three times for each meeting (once for host, once for mini-host and once for view using filter-permission-id=.  This gives me all the people signed up, and I can do the processing I need.  I don't have large numbers of meetings, so this works for me.

Thank you for your reply.

You are right. This way will work for small number of meetings. But If we have large number of meetings then looping will not be efficient.

Have to figure out something else. Wish there was an API from adobe to get list of all host for all meetings.

Thanks.

Board footer