Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-04-16 09:13:34

**_dennis_**

Integrated Audio providers & Token numbers? - User Association???

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to use an integrated audio provider with my connect meeting rooms. The problem I am facing is trying to associate the correct user with the correct audio when i have larger (20 and above) groups.

In smaller groups (4-5) i can use an introduction to find them and then merge
In some cases I can use the direct dial option...but most of my audience does not have a direct #.

I know that my audio provider (century link) generates token numbers...and that each of these seems to be unique to each user.

Any ideas on how to merge my larger audiences without wasting time on introductions?

Please advise!!

Thank you,

Dennis

#2 2012-04-16 12:21:41

alistairlee

Re: Integrated Audio providers & Token numbers? - User Association???

If you're using integrated telephony, participants can merge themselves using that token.

When they dial in manually (i.e. Connect does not dial out to them), they will show up in the attendee list with their caller ID number.  By pressing #<token number>#, Connect will automatically merge the telephone number with the participant.

I'm not sure if Century Link is a reseller of one of our integrated partners - but this token merge would only work with Intercall, PGi, MeetingOne or Avaya.

#3 2012-04-16 12:36:03

**_dennis_**

Hello Alistair,

I have managed to turn on the token setting with in the conf provider...and the telephone now asks them for their token.

Century Link had me set up my audio profile with the PGi integration.

However ACP does not merge the two...they show up as two seperate items. One participant icon and one phone icon...I still need to manually merge them.

Are you saying that the user can do it from inside the meeting after they have logged in?

I tried keying #<token># from inside the meeting once connected and I am having no luck.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Last edited by **_dennis_** (2012-04-16 13:00:21)

#4 2012-10-22 13:05:19

**_dennis_**

UPDATE:

Hello All,

Here is what I found out for this...if using PGi...and Connect is NOT going to call out to you:

Dial in - click the "Dial-in to the Audio Conference via Phone" radio button.
Dial the conference number:
ii. When prompted, key in the Participant Code
    1) Leave the box open!!
iii. The operator will "confirm your passcode

Board footer