Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-03-29 17:43:28

**_deboramatsufuji_**

SWF errors in presenter

Guys, I just made a presentation in Adobe Presenter 7.0.7 with 11 slides using only SWFs .

When I publish it, it runs well but at some point during the presentation, some of the slides seem to not work. They run faster or skip some parts of the animation inside the SWF.

I read something that all the SWFs must run at 30fps, so I changed all and it still doesnt work.

Any ideas what could be happening?

#2 2012-03-30 07:35:30

**_Purnima_**

Re: SWF errors in presenter

Did you try , manage swf and control using Presenter Playbar ?

#3 2012-03-30 08:57:43

**_deboramatsufuji_**

Yes, but it wont work :(

One thing i notice is that when i change the settings of the control preloading to "Disable preloading of embedded flash content" it runs fine, with no errors. The problem is that when i do that, everytime the slide changes, it occurs a blank screen before the animation starts.

Any thoughts?

#4 2012-03-30 09:36:29

**_deboramatsufuji_**

Is it possible that the presenter does not recognize the movie clips inside my animation?

#5 2012-03-31 05:49:19

**_AChemey_**

Deboramatsufuji,

Are the SWF animations that are not displaying properly published as AS2? If so, try using AS3-based animations.

Regards,

Andrew

#6 2012-04-03 08:27:38

**_deboramatsufuji_**

The animation run correctly if i dont check the "control using presentation playbar". If i put that option, the animation gets weird, skips some frames. I already put 30fps in flash but it still happens.
So I have no idea what can it be.
Is it some Presenter bug?

Board footer