Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-03-19 16:34:21

**_oldkingcole3_**

Advance by User: Yes--by default?

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered before. I did a search in the forum and didn't find the answer, but there were many pages of results and I didn't look at them all.

I want every slide in my PowerPoint/Adobe Presenter deck to have "Advance by User" set to "Yes." The deck is very large (over 350 slides), so I am trying to find a way to set this value for all slides at once. Is there such a way?

I tried clicking the first slide in the Slide Manager, holding down the shift key, and then clicking the last slide to select all slides, but that didn't work. Then I tried ctrl-clicking several slides in a block to select them and then I changed the first slide's Advance by User value to Yes, hoping all the other selected slides would acquire this value as well, but that also didn't work. Only the first slide got changed to "Yes." Is there some other trick to changing all the slides to Advance by User: Yes?

Another related question is whether I can set Advance by User: Yes as the default. Currently "No" seems to be the default (when a new slide is created in the deck), but I almost always want its value to be Yes.

Thanks!

-Ray

Last edited by **_oldkingcole3_** (2012-03-19 16:35:51)

#2 2012-03-19 16:58:42

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Advance by User: Yes--by default?

You can't set the advance by user option to yes by default. However the easiest way to set it for all slides, is to select the "Select All" button in the Slide Manager, and then the "Edit" button. Then check the Advance by user check box and click OK.

Advance+by+user_all.jpg?download=Advance+by+user_all.jpg

#3 2012-03-19 17:25:27

**_oldkingcole3_**

Re: Advance by User: Yes--by default?

Thank you, Jorma! That will be a real time-saving tip, and is just what I was looking for.

Cheers!

-Ray

Board footer