Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-03-14 12:22:29

**_peacock_**

Follow-up Emails not Received

I am experiencing an issue where only 50% of Event registrants are receiving follow-up emails. ALL registrants are receiving invitations and reminders - it's just the follow-ups that are failing. My Events are set up so that both attendees and non-attendees should be receiving follow-ups.

I have asked the non-receiving registrants to check their junk/spam folders (several times), and the folow-up messages are never there.

My support case has been open for 5 months as of today. Recently, Adobe enabled an

#2 2012-06-22 10:13:13

**_peacock_**

Re: Follow-up Emails not Received

This case was finally resolved after 8 MONTHS. The techs continually denied that there was any problem with their system, the case was closed several times without my consent, and I never received any summary of what was causing the issue or how it was finally resolved.

#3 2012-08-14 13:43:12

**_djphilips_**

Wow, I sure am feeling warm and fuzzy about our purchase of this product. Buggy software, offshore call-center for customer support and then 8 months for an ignorant denial that anything was wrong.  Can't wait.

#4 2012-08-14 14:11:01

**_peacock_**

Thankfully, Connect works fine almost all of the time. For the 2 or 3 issues that were not obvious fixes, however, my tech support experience was maddening.

I definitely search all the forums before calling Adobe, because the users usually know more than the support staff. Good luck!

Board footer