Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-02-02 05:30:15

**_PetriS_**

Recording size 0 kb, recording is only in content cache

Some of our users have complained that recordings that have previously worked, doesn't work anymore. If I go to check those recordings, recording disk usage is 0 kb and  you can't watch those recordings. I also found new recording, that has been recorded yesterday. record size is 0 kb, but I can watch it normally, but editing is not working.

When I looked files from content cache, this recording was found from content cache, but it was not in shared storage where recordings should be. It seems that somehow connect server haven't finalize that recording. I tested recording and when it is working normally, it first records content to content cache, several files per recording and when you stop recording, connect builds one final recording file from those files in content cache and stores it to content directory.

For some reason it doesn't built this final recording file every time to content share. Any idea what might cause this problem. There is no antivirus software on connect server.

#2 2012-02-02 12:55:54

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Recording size 0 kb, recording is only in content cache

Call Platinum Support, they will be able to help you identify what the issue is and how to resolve it. I know it is probably not the answer you are looking for, but that is why they are there.

If anyone else has any insight, please chime in.

#3 2012-02-02 14:23:40

**_PetriS_**

I have opened case in Adobe support portal and they asked my phone number and they will call me, hopefully soon. But if someone have had same problem and found solution, I am intered.

#4 2012-02-02 14:33:45

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

As a licensed customer you should be able to call Platinum support, 866-335-2256, and get a live person on the phone. I've always had good luck calling directly as opposed to using the online submission.

#5 2012-03-25 13:32:17

**_Meengla_**

Hi,
Did you find a solution to this problem?
Thanks

Board footer