Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-01-26 15:37:05

**_hanlod_**

Problems with Adobe Presenter and simple PowerPoint animations

I have created a presentation and the only animations included are to display one "bullet point" at a time on certain slides.  When recording, and when reviewing the recording, everything looks and works fine.  When publishing however - whether to PDF or SWF file - the animations do not work.  I have attempted to sync the animations through Adobe Presenter, work on the file both locally and on a shared network drive, re-record the entire presentation both locally and on a network drive, publish locally and on a network drive - and nothing works.  Any ideas?

#2 2012-01-26 16:10:09

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Problems with Adobe Presenter and simple PowerPoint animations

Your animations need to be "on click" and you can then use the sync tool in the audio section of Presenter to associate the bullet point with a time on your slide.

#3 2012-01-26 16:12:02

**_hanlod_**

My animations are "on click" and I have also used the sync tool in the audio section of Presenter, but it still doesn't work.  The "click" markers appear in my audio file when I attempt to edit the audio as well.  I have even tried putting in "silence" time between clicks and that hasn't helped either.

#4 2012-01-26 16:39:29

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

What version of Presenter are you working with?

#5 2012-01-26 16:51:34

**_hanlod_**

7.0.  I have the e-Learning Suite.  Could the 7.0 in the e-Learning Suite also be removing audio files? 

The e-Learning Suite we received has 7.0.  How do we upgrade to 7.0.7?

#6 2012-01-26 17:15:34

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

7.0.0 has many bugs, one of which is that wonderful feature where you exit out of a presenter dialog and it crashes and removes all your audio.

I would recommend either updating to 7.0.6 (by way of 7.0.1, 7.0.2, and 7.0.5), which can be done using the Adobe Updater (or Help > Check for updates with any Adobe software, Presenter included), or by downloading and running the updates from Adobe's website (all updates and versions are available here): http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/ … rm=Windows

7.0.7 must be installed as a new application. You will need to uninstall Presenter as you have it on your computer. Then install 7.0.7 (use the trial version when it asks). Next run the Presenter installer with your eLS. This will put the serial key from your eLS into Presenter 7.0.7

#7 2012-02-16 18:00:01

**_hanlod_**

FYI, we installed 7.0.7 and it created even more problems with animations.  Tech support helped us resolve this, but it tooks over four hours on the telephone and numerous hours uninstalling and reinstalling Office and Presenter.  The final outcome:  you can't record and use your animations at the same time.  You have to remove all animations; record your audio; put the animations back into the PowerPoint presentation; then "sync" the animations to the audio.  Quite a workaround, but at least it is better than losing all of your audio files or having the software "crash" before you can get even one slide recorded.

#8 2012-02-24 02:26:13

**_redhatperl_**

From my personal experience best way to use Adobe Presenter is - Use windows 32 bit machine with Office 2003 and Adobe Presenter 7.0.6. I bet this is the best combo in present world!!

#9 2012-03-31 18:35:21

**_GJH_**

Hello, I have just installed  a trial version of Presenter.
I need to convert a small animated  MS powerpoint(2010)-presentation (3 slides) to flash. 
When I publish my pp presentation, Presenter give's me at his outputmap  several files,
and I do'nt know which file contains the complete pp presentation as a hole.
I need to import it (as one file) to my Serifs Webplus X5 building porgram.

I would be very happy if somebody could help me out !!

any thanks in advance , GJ

Board footer