Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-01-14 09:35:45

**_kkorostoff_**

Sharing Flash content from a folder/index file NOT a single file?

I have several classes previously created in Hughes Presenter (or Helius, as it was known a few years ago).  This creates a folder, with an Index file. That is, it is not a single flash file that plays.

Adobe's site says it supports this type of content:

#2 2012-01-15 08:47:11

alistairlee

Re: Sharing Flash content from a folder/index file NOT a single file?

Welcome to the community.

I've written a tutorial on this subject here:  http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … /index.php

Connect supports these ZIP files.  You can have HTML files (index.html) as part of the content library that are used standalone or as part of a course or event.  You cannot use the HTML files inside of an Adobe Connect meeting room or virtual classroom though. 

The ZIP files supported inside of an Adobe Connect meeting/virtual classroom need to be Flash based.  The same structure applies, but your file needs to be a index.swf instead.

Thanks,
Alistair

#3 2012-01-15 09:04:05

**_kkorostoff_**

Re: Sharing Flash content from a folder/index file NOT a single file?

Thanks. Too bad! I hope that Adobe adds this.  I can't be the only person who has a library of similarly formatted classes they would like to use during live classes. For example, if I have a 90 minute "live" class, I might want to show a 10 minute non-live demonstration.

Board footer