Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-01-09 17:55:00

**_afonseca_**

BUG REPORT: Can't login on iOS/Android

I'm having an issue with our users being able to log in on the mobile clients (both iOS/Android). It seems to be related to their having spaces in their usernames. We export our users from our membership database where usernames are first and last name with a space in between into Adobe Connect. This works fine for them to log in with their same credentials on the web but fails on the mobile clients. They get an error saying the username/password is incorrect and then removes the space from their login in the input textfield.

This is a showstopper for our community in terms of using the mobile apps. Can someone confirm this is indeed an issue and provide us with an ETA on an update for the mobile clients?

Thank you.

#2 2012-01-12 17:42:02

**_praha_**

Re: BUG REPORT: Can't login on iOS/Android

hi afonseca,

what you had experienced is correct. the connect mobile app does not support any blank space in the username. we might be able to address this problem going forward. but for the time being, the username cannot have a blank space.

-minh

#3 2012-01-12 17:48:39

**_afonseca_**

Hi praha,

Thank you for the response confirming the issue. Unfortunately this makes the app unusable by our community. We use CSV import for our user accounts with Adobe Connect as we have a large number of customers and would like to provide a working mobile experience for them. Is there any way to escalate the issue and provide us an ETA an a client update for mobile?

#4 2012-01-19 18:14:54

**_mfonseca_**

I am currently experiencing this as well where my users are unable to login to view the live webinars with their phones. This is a feature that is being promoted to customers worldwide as a benefit for being a part of the program they are in. This is crucial to the success of my company as new programs enroll every 3 weeks. It's not feasible to have several different logins for mobile and the web.

Can someone from Adobe please respond and provide a timeline for this issued to be addressed and fixed?

Thank you

#5 2012-02-09 11:18:17

**_jgreiner_**

I too am having a login issue with Connect Mobile.  I have NO spaces in my account name.  so that is not the issue.

I can log in as a guest...but then I have to get on a computer to promote myself, which defeats the purpose.

#6 2012-02-09 12:57:56

**_praha_**

Hi jgreiner,

Are you using the Adobe hosted environment or you are running Connect on premise? If you are running your own Connect, what version? Are you using SSL?

-minh

Board footer