Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-09-29 10:42:10

**_tmisenberg_**

Content to Curriculum

I created a curriculum and I am ready to put content into the curriculum.  I go into content and select the content I wish to put into the curriculum.  I then hit ADD.  When I hit ADD it keeps refreshing to the same page.  I keep hitting ADD but it only keeps refreshing.  I tried adding content 1 at a time.  It will let me load the first content, then I try to load the 2nd content and it gives me a message to contact support.  I have created several curriculums and have never run into this problem.  any suggestions?

#2 2011-09-29 21:54:34

**_talontan_**

Re: Content to Curriculum

tmisenberg wrote:

I created a curriculum and I am ready to put content into the curriculum.  I go into content and select the content I wish to put into the curriculum.  I then hit ADD.  When I hit ADD it keeps refreshing to the same page.  I keep hitting ADD but it only keeps refreshing.  I tried adding content 1 at a time.  It will let me load the first content, then I try to load the 2nd content and it gives me a message to contact support.  I have created several curriculums and have never run into this problem.  any suggestions?

I have a similar challenge to that of tmisenberg and any assistance in that regard would be much appreciated.

#3 2011-10-03 10:15:22

**_dhwalker_**

Re: Content to Curriculum

Sometimes browser settings can make a difference on how Connect Central behaves. I've only ever seen it be a problem on the Customization pages, but you may want to try using a different browser and see if that makes a difference in this case.

Board footer