Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-09-22 12:23:22

**_andrewdouglasbrown_**

Course Playback audio echo issue

Hello,

We currently run Connect 8 on our government servers, and have recently published a Seasonal Influenza Training curriculum to support a student population of a little over 16K registered users.

Since publication, we have had around 3300 completions; but have experienced a few issues with a small number of students.

One issue involves an audio playback echo. I have walked through this issue with a student, and it seems they are logging in to our LMS successfully, and then clicking on the course in the curriculum normally; however, once the course audio begins, a delay of about 1/4 second occurs, and a second audio stream begins to play. I made sure they had not inadvertantly opened two windows, and I had them clear out their temp internet files. They are using IE7. They also said that this issue did not arise when playing any of our other online courses.

I'm at a loss to what could be causing this, or what to even look for. Can anyone help direct me to
any possible problem sources ... or suggest troubleshooting ideas?

Thanks!

~Andrew

#2 2011-11-30 09:51:53

**_creynoso_**

Re: Course Playback audio echo issue

Any solution? I am a student having this problem. Thanks.

#3 2011-12-02 14:21:03

**_dhwalker_**

Re: Course Playback audio echo issue

One possibility.
Check that the course is not opening twice. In some configurations it might open in a different tab in the same browser, the contents of the second tab wouldn't be visible but the audio would play through.

Board footer