Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-08-19 14:40:31

**_csalustiano_**

Increasing the number of concurrent users in the subscription

Hi All!

I am reaching my limit of users on my annual subscription of 1 Host. If I add another host, I can have more than 25 users, without having to reconfigure anything?

#2 2011-08-19 14:59:26

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Increasing the number of concurrent users in the subscription

Did you purchase your license through Adobe's website? Adobe may have a way to increase the max size of your meeting room, but you would have to call them about that.

If you are purchasing through an Authorized Reseller, then they should be able to help you modify your account licensing as you require. No reconfigure should be needed. If you have your own Connect server, you would need to re-apply your license file to update your new licensing, but that should be all that would be required.

#3 2011-08-20 06:17:41

**_csalustiano_**

I was purchased my  license through Adobe's website, if I increase the number of hosts acquiring trough  my - administration -service plan - number of hosts - edit , it  increase the max size of my meeting room ?

#4 2011-08-22 11:25:01

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

No, Named Hosts are the individuals who can create, host and manage meeting rooms. This is different from the number of concurrent meeting attendees.

I would call Adobe and see if they can increase the number of seats on your meeting room. Either they can, or they will tell you to call a reseller, as they can provide more licensing options.

There are a couple active resellers here, who I would start with. They are RealEyes and Intesolv.

Board footer