Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-08-12 02:02:59

**_farukerdogan_**

Facebook integration with Adobe Connect Hosted

Dear Experts,

I have a question about single sign on between Adobe Connect Hosted and my website. I am building a website which allows people to connect via Facebook Connect and its members getting some online courses with Adobe Connect Hosted. I want to do that, when a student enroll himself a class on the website, system should allow him to attend the class on time with single sign on(with his registered name or facebook ID). Is it possible?

Best Regards,

#2 2011-08-12 09:02:56

**_tlchurch_**

Re: Facebook integration with Adobe Connect Hosted

Not sure what is/is not available in hosted, however this is definitely doable for licensed.

You would use HTTP header authentication to accept the Facebook Connect username; in Connect, the username would need to match the Facebook Connect username or ID returned after authentication. See the admin documentation for how to implement header authentication in Connect.

You may also need to implement a proxy server to "translate" between the Facebook Connect username and the username set up in the Connect system, if you either cannot or do not wish to change the Connect username.

Board footer