Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-04-27 07:43:18

**_Matt_Live_**

I-phone app - viewing polls

Just testing a room in Connect Pro 8 using an i-phone.  Everything shows fine on the i-phone and the chat works, but cannot get the polls to be visible, nor does it seem possible to download a pdf(use a file share pod).

Are these known bugs or is it an isolated issue?  Or am I just missing something?

#2 2011-05-05 14:09:11

alistairlee

Re: I-phone app - viewing polls

The current version of Adobe Connect Mobile in the Apple app store doesn't include this functionality.

However - you may have seen some recent updates to the Android version and a new version of Adobe Connect Mobile for the BlackBerry Playbook which enable additional functionality such as polls, notes, private chat and mobile camera support.

It would be logical to assume this update might also hit the iOS platform shortly.

#3 2011-05-06 12:13:10

alistairlee

Re: I-phone app - viewing polls

I really meant shortly - the new iOS app just went live this morning.

It enables you to use the polls, notes, private chat and has support for two way camera video so you can use your front facing camera on your iDevice.

Note that the existing app won't automatically update.  For technical reasons, Adobe had to submit this as a different application.  Do a quick search in the APP store for Adobe Connect Mobile and you should see the new universal version for 1.5.9

Board footer