Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-02-16 14:52:37

**_mikesmartinez_**

How to Obtain First Attempt Quiz Score

When viewing reports to obtain the quiz scores for users, is it possible to obtain the first quiz score for a user who is showing "2 Attempts?" It looks as if he completed the quiz once, then maybe clicked on the link again, but then just exited out without answering any questions, but now his quiz score is showing as "In Progress" with a score of 0 (zero). Is there a way to get the quiz score for his first attempt?

#2 2011-02-18 04:44:18

**_Purnima_**

Re: How to Obtain First Attempt Quiz Score

You added quiz in course?
What was the maximum limit on Quiz attempt?

When you add quiz in course and attempt it completely and pass it, then later on when you open quiz it appears to be in Review mode.

How have you added quiz? how are you reviewing reports? What are the settings for your quiz?

#3 2011-02-18 04:57:33

**_Purnima_**

Just to add, if you have left the maximum number of tries as unlimited them user can attempt the quiz n number of times until it passes the QUIZ. And in that case, you can't view score of individual quiz(AFAIK)

If you want to control the number of times user can attempt QUIZ, edit the settings to max number of attempts as 1

#4 2011-02-18 11:28:49

**_mikesmartinez_**

The quiz was added into a course. I've tried reviewing the reports using the Reports tab up top, and the Reports tab when going to the training course itself. I have noticed this problem before which is why I now set the amount of tries to "1" when I create course/quizzes, but another staff created this quiz and did not do that. I thought that maybe there should still be a way to find all the quiz scores but I guess it only shows the last one they attempted.

#5 2011-02-18 16:43:05

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Mike,

You are correct that the reporting only shows the last attempt score. Since the Training module is not an LMS, it doesn't have the richness in reporting that you would find in a full blown LMS.

Board footer