Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-02-02 15:22:55

**_SusanMac_**

customized emails to attendees

Hi -- I am a new user, so I may be missing something.  When I create an event there is the window 'email options' where I can send folks reminders, follow-up etc, and after each email there is a little link to 'customize' - I see that I can customize that email to something different each time, but is there a way in the system overall that I as the administrator can make a blanket customization that would hold for all events going forward?  I don't want each of my presenters to customize that email each time - I want them to use what I have set.  I was able to do this in Webex...

#2 2011-02-02 17:35:13

**_rikard.stenberg_**

Re: customized emails to attendees

There is a duplicate function, so in theory you could create an event and and customize all letters and then just duplicate the first event.

But... This does not seem to work as it neither rembers which of all of these letters you want to use nor moves the (in my case) translated text to the copied event.

But I have only tried this a few times so do give it a try! But be careful when deleting unwanted events as even though you mark/select one it might ask you to remove more than one in the confirmation stage - I encountered that a few times last week when deleting a few events...

Cheerio!
/Rikard, Wezupport

#3 2011-02-02 17:35:56

**_SSC_**

I've been searching for this feature since 2006 and haven't found it yet.  We only to use a few emails options and edit them for all sessions. 

Same with event registration fields . . . . you have to click into each data field to check the required field button.  I really wish they would provide more customizable templates.

#4 2011-02-03 10:36:29

**_Purnima_**

You can add this as feature request at ideas.adobe.com/connect. And we all can vote to make Management for Connect to take this feature request seriously :)

#5 2011-02-07 10:32:16

**_rikard.stenberg_**

Purnima wrote:

You can add this as feature request at ideas.adobe.com/connect. And we all can vote to make Management for Connect to take this feature request seriously :)

IMHO this is not to be regarded as a feature request, it is clearly a bug/an issue... I have filed a bug report on this particular problem so let's see what happens for the next release...

/Rikard, Wezupport

Board footer