Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-01-26 18:56:38

**_katieclark82_**

Is there a way to manually refresh all users to assign curriculum?

We have internal training that was assigned to users as single courses originally. However, I just added all of those courses to a single curriculum.

The users have already taken most of the courses (before it was a curriculum). I am now looking to pull their training history for that entire curriculum - with past history. I assigned the curriculum to myself and once I logged out and back in, I was shown as "In Progress" with the curriculum. However, no other users are showing as in progress. I am assuming this is because their training pages need to be refreshed before the new curriculum shows up.

Is there a way to manually refresh user training (other than logging out and in for each indvidual)?

Thanks for your feedback!

#2 2011-01-27 16:08:00

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Is there a way to manually refresh all users to assign curriculum?

You may be able to pull the information through the Reports tab up top, but it may take the users logging in once to the curriculum to get the reports to wake up.

#3 2011-01-28 11:35:05

**_jcooper9099_**

Katie, If you added the items to the curriculum as courses it "should" show the progress the user has made in each individual course and give credit for completed items. However, Jorma is right, they would have to have done somethig with the curriculum in order for a report to show in the context of the curriuclum.

Is your only goal for the curriculum a report of the users who have completed a group of courses?

#4 2011-02-02 01:21:10

**_katieclark82_**

Yes - we have about 300 users that were assigned to each of these courses individually. I need to now pull a report on the total roll-up of all the courses (like a curriculum) so I can see how many of the courses they completed. I know I can pull a report by the individual courses, but I wanted to pull a report on ALL the courses on one single csv file....easier tracking for me in the long run.

#5 2011-03-07 02:46:21

**_KayKRowland_**

What a great module it is!
To use this module, is the admin account of the Adobe Connect Pro required?

Also if I don't want to create a new account on Connect Pro, but I want to let student access as a public user, how should I do?

Board footer