Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-06-24 16:38:14

**_hcastro_**

How to import SCORM content into Connect's content library??

Is this even possible?
I know that the other way back it works. I mean, creating content on PPT with Presenter and publishing it to a SCORM compliant LMS.
My problem is that a client has outsourced to several companies which develop their content. This contractors deliver in a SCORM compliant format, and they'd love to simplify the content migration.
Thanks a lot for any hint.

Best regards,

Hector Castro

#2 2010-06-24 19:05:13

**_AChemey_**

Re: How to import SCORM content into Connect's content library??

Hector,

Have you reviewed this article:  http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … _tracking/

It includes a template (and walkthrough) for allowing SCORM-based content launch/track in Adobe Connect.

Just a note that even though you can Publish from Adobe Presenter using SCORM as the LMS type in the Quiz Manager, the resulting files will track with Adobe Connect using the AICC-based standard (plus some enhancements).  It is automagical (the content knows it's communicating with Adobe Connect so dynamically uses the appropriate standard).

Regards,

Andrew

#3 2012-01-11 18:30:55

**_gillespl_**

I am having no luck here after following the tutorial.  I was sent a SCORM 1.2 package to import.  I called Adobe support and they said a SCORM package will not work with Connect, only an AICC package.  Help!

Last edited by **_gillespl_** (2012-01-11 18:35:40)

#4 2012-02-08 11:20:29

**_AChemey_**

gillespl,

I am surprised that the SCORM-to-AICC template didn't work for you.  Would you be able to contact me off-list to send me the files that I can review with you?

This tutorial isn't "supported" by Adobe Tech Support (and I'm not even sure if they know it exists).

Regards,

Andrew

Board footer