- Topics: Active | Unanswered
#1 2010-05-10 08:56:05
Adobe Connect Advantage Support - Open Position
Adobe is looking to hire for a position on the Advantage Technical Support team. If you're interested, please contact the recruiter, Sean Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Technical Response Team (TRT) is a global team of highly responsive, technical individuals that leads with "yes" in tackling any issue, 24x7.
Relied on by many Adobe teams to provide expert knowledge and advanced troubleshooting with Adobe products.
Our mission is to provide a highly responsive, global point of expertise for Adobe's most strategic relationships and Adobe Field teams by delivering a superior experience at the moment of impact. TRT strives to facilitate product knowledge, cross communication and collaboration across Adobe
As a member of the TRT group Advantage Team at Adobe, you will be responsible for delivering a premium service to our most strategic and valuable enterprise accounts.
You will be a designated point of contact for your customer providing an individualized service with direct responsibility for resolving their technical issues and meeting enhanced SLAs. Team members will work directly with Engineering as required to provide these solutions in the shortest possible time. You will be responsible for providing your customers with proactive information relating to products or technologies within your area of responsibility as well as regular status reports. Where deemed necessary, you may be required to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue or as part of an overall customer management exercise.
Team members will be required to fully document all customer cases, customer problem interactions, as customer environment details.
* Provide proactive assistance to all designated contacts
* Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before escalating into Engineering
* Record and document all issues related to customers
* Provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues (minimal)
* Awareness of customer business priorities
* Drive improvements through timely services review
* Works with sales and TSO teams on account planning and objectives
* Provides overflow coverage TSO (PS, SE) and T2 escalations
* Product Content Creation (KB, TRT Blogs, Captivate)
* Participates in any technical Field-supporting or customer escalation activities
* Adobe Connect knowledge/experience
* Java J2EE Web Server knowledge/experience
* Flash Media server and Adobe Flash Professional knowledge/experience a plus
* Strong Technical knowledge of SQL Server, LDAP servers
* Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on complex installations, clustering, load balancing, SSL configuration, Networking (TCP-IP), troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
* Experience with XSLT, and XML schemas
* Experience with SSO desirable
* Experience with other Adobe technologies an advantage
* Progress towards or completion of certifications with
Microsoft, Cisco and others is desired.
* Advanced personal computing skills in Windows 2000, Windows
2003, and/or Windows XP required
* Knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications
* Knowledge of scripting technologies
* At least five years of full time experience in customer
care/customer support or related field
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
* Strong personal organization skills
* Fluency in English
* US Citizen, security clearance desirable
Adobe's dynamic working environment is well known - including 11 years on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For"
<http://www.fortune.com/bestcompanies> , and other, similar accolades.
By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.