Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-04-07 05:16:17

**_keru_**

Customize login and registration pages.

Hi!

We have a licensed Connect server and we are plannig to add the event module.
I have a doubt about customization with this module.

Is it possible to customize logo and text of the login/registration page for every single event? Or you can just make one customization for all the events?

Thanks

#2 2010-04-07 11:25:33

**_pafell_**

Re: Customize login and registration pages.

We have the Event module and use it frequently.  Unfortunately, you won't have a lot of flexibility in applying any customization.  The registration page displays the banner logo that is typically displayed when you are logged in and you can't specify a different logo.  You don't have any flexibility in modifying the text on the registration page unless you want to tinker with the appropriate .xml file.  This isn't published in the documentation anywhere and you would lose those changes whenever you upgrade unless you reapply the changes.

If there's anyone who has done this who wants to correct or add to what I've said, please feel free.  I'd also like to modify the registration page but am somewhat concerned about how Adobe Tech Support would respond knowing that I have modified the standard registration page.

Last edited by **_pafell_** (2010-04-07 11:35:56)

#3 2010-04-08 03:19:36

**_keru_**

Uhm my doubts are growing.

I read in the Adobe manual, under "Events overview":

Consider creating an event in the following situations:
[....]
- You want to create branded event pages, such as listing and description pages that publicize the event as well as branded registration and login pages.

So that's not true? Anyone can confirm?

#4 2010-04-08 10:34:51

**_mrock66_**

What specifically are you trying to change on each event?  Different logo on each one? I could test it and get back to you, just let me know your requirements.

#5 2010-04-08 10:40:40

**_keru_**

yes, I would know if it's possible to change logo and title of the login page for each event (and if it's possible to change background color and that kind of things).

thank you!

#6 2010-04-08 13:29:46

**_mrock66_**

Hi Keru, i'm going to email you directly for more info...  it's definetely possible!

#7 2010-04-12 02:58:53

**_keru_**

So matt says it's possible! good!
Has anyone did this? It's done via event administration or I have to mess up with xml files?

#8 2010-04-13 11:24:54

**_AmyBrooks_**

The title of the login page is determined by the name of the event.  You can change the logo on the side of the login page when you create an event. It's on the first page and is called "Event Logo" it's a 100 x 135 image size.

Custom changes can be made using a product called Adobe Contribute and that allows for more advanced changing of the headers and text on the pages. Please note, there are only certain areas that you can alter in the Event Pages.

#9 2011-02-11 11:52:35

**_mattlee_**

We just launched a product this past December at Dreamforce (Salesforce.com's annual user conference) called Connect Your Salesteam that gives you some additional branding capabilities for Events.  We give you ecommerce, social medial tie ins and RSS feeds for your new events.  We essentially give this away so check it out if interested.  http://www.envisiontel.com/elearning/co … steam.html.

It also integrates all of your event registration and attendance records directly to Salesforce.com if thats important to you.

cheers

Board footer