Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2022-03-12 20:41:23

ConnectedOne

Meeting Reports: By Attendee vs By Session

Meeting attendance reports may be viewed "By Attendee" or "By Session".  In the past, these features allowed an admin to view the same data through two different means of navigation and filtering.  Recently, we noticed that the "By Session" data no longer results in a line-item detail of attendee times in/out.  Instead, the By Session report seems to group all the user times in/out into one row - which is often incorrect. 

For example, in the By Attendee view, we may see this type of data about a 30 minute meeting:
User1:   9:00 AM to 9:05 AM
User1:   9:30 AM to 9:31 AM

But in the By Session view, we see:
User 1:  9:00 AM to 9:31 AM

The By Session data implies that the user was present for the entire meeting. In fact, this user was absent for most of the meeting.  This would only be clear if the By Session report listed both line items for User1.

The Adobe documentation doesn't seem to provide any clear explanation of how these features are intended to work the same or differently. 

Is this a bug in the By Session data OR did Adobe make this change intentionally?

#2 2022-03-14 09:54:37

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Meeting Reports: By Attendee vs By Session

Did this change with the upgrade to 11.4.5? It sounds like a bug to me, but I'm not seeing it in 11.4.0.

#3 2022-03-16 19:20:35

ConnectedOne

Interesting that you are not seeing this issue in 11.4. 

From a review of reporting data that we previously exported, it seems that this change began to impact our account well before 11.4 was released.

#4 2022-03-20 23:22:03

Jorma_at_CoSo

Not sure what the issue is. I'd reach out to Adobe Support and see if they can look at the back end of Connect and see what happened.

Board footer