Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2022-02-09 12:20:38

Shancee

Uploading powerpoint giving Your content is currently being processed

I am uploading the pptx and have tried ppt to upload the powerpoint but receive the "Your content is currently being processed. Thank you for your patience." error.  When I try in the app it give an error when uploading.

#2 2022-02-09 14:32:56

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Uploading powerpoint giving Your content is currently being processed

Usually this is due to something in the presentation that breaks the conversion. It can be an image or object on the slide and there isn't a real easy way to tell. The best method I know of to identify the offending slide(s) is to split the presentation in half and then upload each half to a share pod. The half that doesn't work has the bad slide. Continue the process of splitting the bad half over and over until you find the slide(s) that won't upload. Then you can update images and objects on those slides to resolve the issue and re-upload the entire presentation.

#3 2022-02-23 11:23:07

davidh11561558

Re: Uploading powerpoint giving Your content is currently being processed

It could also be an animation that is causing a problem. Some "Basic" animations in PowerPoint don't load in Connect.  Like Jorma said, splitting the file in half and uploading is the best way to find out where the error is.

Board footer