Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-06-02 09:08:04

Paul V

Google Chrome Issues

Yesterday, I was conducting an Adobe Connect meeting and sharing my screen with the attendees.  I was demonstrating how to use a website and navigating from page to page.  Three attendees advised that when I changed pages, theirs would stay on the previous page.  I had them log out of the meeting room and back in, but the same issue would continuously happen.  Their screens would remain on one page of the website when I moved to another.  All three were using Google Chrome as their browser.  I had them close out of Chrome and use Edge instead.  Once they started using Edge, they did not have any further problems.

Oddly enough, the fourth participant was also using Chrome and experienced no problems.  I too used Chrome as my browser.

Does anyone know what may have caused their issue?  Could it be the version of Chrome they were using?  Could it have been a possible firewall issue on their part?  While they could not see my screen change, they could still use the chat pod and see everything else in the Adobe Connect meeting room.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

#2 2021-08-04 10:00:56

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Google Chrome Issues

It sounds like a connectivity issue on the end user's side. I suppose it could be Chrome, but I've not seen any issues like this reported for Chrome or any other browser. It is more likely that they have something on their network restricting their access to Connect, and switching to Edge may have allowed them to better access Connect based on their network rules.

Board footer