Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-02-23 12:56:40

cuc1614102344

Adobe Standard: Lost ability to see which moderator is answering Q& A

Good afternoon Adobe Connect Users:

I have noticed that in the Standard Version of Adobe Connect, we have lost the ability to be able to identify which moderator is answering a question within our Q & A pod. While I understand we can assign questions to the speaker and/or other hosts, this does not work well in a fast-paced webinar series with between 200-400 participants from all over the world.  It is too time-consuming when questions are being asked in rapid succession to open the "open questions" to determine who answers.

The ability to see who was answering within the Classic view was possible. This has changed unless I am missing something. We do not want to have two moderators answering the same user question concurrently. We use a model where we take all speaker questions at the end during a specific Q & A session.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

#2 2021-02-26 09:21:17

alistairlee

Re: Adobe Standard: Lost ability to see which moderator is answering Q& A

Yes, unfortunately this feature didn't transition to Standard view in version 11. I agree it can be very frustrating when you have multiple people answering questions during a webinar.

I'm happy to say that the feature was added back into Standard view with Adobe Connect 11.2 - which is rolling out to all hosted customers through February (including many North American customers this weekend).

In addition to seeing when someone else is answering a question, we've also improved the layout of questions - significantly increasing the number of questions you can see, as well as added new indicators to show when a question has been answered, or when a message has been sent to everyone.

2021-02-26_09-20-18.png

Board footer