Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-02-22 10:58:44

cuc1613636097

Audio/video sync issue still persists

Since October we have a audio / video sync issue when using the webcam in Adobe Connect Meetings (audio is 500ms late). The only solution is to use the classic view for the presenter (or to use the HTML client). As soon as the (standard) app is involved the audio is delayed and out of sync with the video.

We are also in contact with the support team since October and I had a live test with their team in India. So they know the problem and until now there is no solution for this issue.

Is this only an issue here in Europe or is someone else also affected?

Last edited by cuc1613636097 (2021-02-23 02:57:33)

#2 2021-02-25 05:21:23

cuc1613636097

Re: Audio/video sync issue still persists

We did some tests with different locations (the servers running AC were located in the US and Ireland) and the audio / video is out of sync (at least) in the US and Europe.

Is there anybody out there with AC 11.2 (Standard View - Application) and audio / video in sync?

#3 2021-03-01 06:55:11

ChrisA

I run programmes with international audiences and there is definitely latency issues between countries. I always wondered if it to do with my location as host (UK) or our Adobe Connect server (EMEA)? It seems people in the same country as me have better audio speed and quality

Last edited by ChrisA (2021-03-01 06:55:22)

#4 2021-03-01 11:44:33

cuc1613636097

For us the issue is always there no matter where the participants / hosts are located. As soon as we are using the PC application (so I am the presenter with mic and webcam activated) and the participant is using the application audio is late (about 1 second). If the participant switches to the browser the audio is perfectly in sync.

So I think there is a bug in the standard view desktop application (in the old flash classic view application the audio is also in sync).

#5 2021-03-30 10:12:26

EventProducer

I'm in the USA and this is a serious problem for us. When recording a training session, sharing that recorded session is embarrassing because the audio/video synch is SO BAD. It looks unprofessional, it's not crisp, and it's hard to watch! Most recently, I had a training session recorded and the audio cuts out at the 10:45 minute mark and then that same audio (from the beginning) kicks back in at the 37 minute mark!! It has made the entire training session, recorded by the CEO naturally, entirely useless. The audio is so far off I can't even call it out of sync - it's flat out not working.

Adobe Connect has become a dumpster fire.

Board footer