Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-02-16 15:09:33

Learner1RMWB

Pods list missing

Hi, I ran a session today and noticed that my Pods list was missing from the menu screen. I deleted the meeting after the session was over and opened the template to see if it was also missing from there and it was! I have no idea what happened. The pods list was always available in this template previously.

Where has the pods list disappeared to?

Can I fix this or should I assume this room/template is now corrupt and delete it and spend the time recreating the 30 layouts I need?

#2 2021-02-17 11:12:52

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Pods list missing

If the Pods are missing from the Pods menu, then it is likely that they were disabled by an Administrator in the Compliance and Control section of the Admin tools in Connect.

#3 2021-02-17 15:25:27

alistairlee

Are you missing specific pods or the entire menu?

It's worth noting that the menu has changed from the text 'Pods' to an icon which looks like a grid of boxes. It should be next to the meeting menu.

You should also check your permissions. Only hosts have access to the Pods menu - Presenters and Participants don't see it by design.

#4 2021-02-17 18:43:08

Learner1RMWB

Hi,

My organization is not scheduled for the Connect update until later this month so we are still using the classic view. The whole pods menu is missing for only one meeting template. Nothing has been changed by the administrator (I am the administrator) and I was logged in as the host for the session. As I said, it is only for one meeting template. I delivered a session today from a different template and the pods menu was available.

I cannot find any reason why this has happened.

Board footer