Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-02-14 14:53:16

SitkaBay

How? White border on pods in AC v11.0.6 Standard View

On 2 Feb 21 I attended an Adobe "Multi-Vendor Webcast, Adobe Connect & Flash: Ask The Experts". Alistair Lee and Peter Ryce were the presenters. I think it was conducted in AC Meeting v11.0.6.

The pods in AC had a white border, maybe 1 point or so.

I and many of the participants in AC Standard view who I support (I am a contractor, working with several clients) find it difficult to visually differentiate where one pod ends and another begins, and where a pod ends and the background begins. (To try to address this, I use a dark background for our AC rooms).

How can I get such white borders to display around pods in the AC rooms that I use in AC 11.0.6 using Standard View?

The  URL I used to watch a recording of the webcast was:  https://onlineevents.adobeconnect.com/_a655548740/pqenbjwxdwfp/

(Is there a way to drop a screen shot in this forum? That's be nice.)

Thanks!!

Bill

#2 2021-02-18 15:45:19

timdaugherty

Re: How? White border on pods in AC v11.0.6 Standard View

Thanks for posting the link! How did you find it originally? I don't recall getting any marketing emails on this webinar.

Is there a location for upcoming Adobe Connect broadcasts like this? Such a great video.

#3 2021-02-23 12:11:21

SitkaBay

Hi Tim,
Not exactly shure how I learned about it. I belong to a few forums beside this one (on FB, one is for AC, another is for online facilitating), and I have my own hosted AC account.

On the day of the session I was busy, so later I googled the title and found a reseller that had the link and sent them an email asking for it. Could have asked my reseller, but googling was quicker/easier.

#4 2021-02-24 08:42:38

timdaugherty

Thank you!

Board footer