Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-02-03 16:31:22

Gwynne-ID

background music

I loved the mp3 pod that alistairlee created and used it for a few years. However, as it was a flash based pod, it no longer works.
Any ideas on how to have background music play in the lobby room without having to purchase Adobe Presenter?

#2 2021-02-10 15:58:34

TWmsi

Re: background music

You can create a share pod and load the mp3 from you computer into the share pod to play an MP3.

#3 2021-02-16 11:39:51

Gwynne-ID

That is what I used to do, however, now without flash, not everyone can hear the mp3 in the shared pod. The point to playing the music in the lobby room was to assure attendees their speakers were working.  Until an html music player is available (which I have no skill as creating) the lobby room now means very little.

#4 2021-02-17 11:09:46

Jorma_at_CoSo

TWmsi was saying to just load the MP3 file in the share pod, not to use the MP3 in the old custom pod. An MP3 played in the share pod should be heard by anyone in Classic or Standard mode in Connect.

#5 2021-03-10 11:01:41

timdaugherty

Would love to be able to place a music share pod into the Host & Presenter Area instead of having to have it in the participant area. I currently try to hide it on the page but could also see additional use cases of being able to hide it in the H&PR area as well.

I LOVE the ability to have a separate music share though, regardless. What a great feature.

Board footer