Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-01-29 15:03:42

shockproof

powerpoint deck - slide numbers in footer display as zeroes

Am I the only one using Powerpoint in AC?  This is a known bug for at least a year and must be a very low priority, which I do not understand.

When I load a powerpoint deck, the page numbers in the slide footer all display as zeroes. Other than saving the deck as a Powerpoint Picture Presentation, which takes a long time to load, is there a workaround for this? I've been re-saving all of our decks (80 of them) into massive image files for over a year now.

Regards, John

#2 2021-01-29 17:12:06

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: powerpoint deck - slide numbers in footer display as zeroes

I've seen this issue come up over the years but I can't recall a solution that was presented. It may be worth working with the Adobe Connect support team to see if they have a fix. https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

#3 2021-01-31 11:08:31

shockproof

Thank you, I've done that multiple times. The workaround is to create a Powerpoint Picture Presentation, which produces a huge file and gray image slides.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Is no one else interested in page numbers on their slides? Or is the world moving away from using Powerpoint?

Regards, John

#4 2021-02-01 10:35:52

Jorma_at_CoSo

I would think the work around would be to put numbers on each slide, instead of having them automatically placed by the template. That seems like a less painful work around (though still kind of painful).

Board footer