Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-01-04 17:29:45

TracyC

AC 11 Poll Pods missing "Broadcast Results"

Hello, I recently facilitated a workshop in AC Training and had issues with several polling pods. One of the four Polling pods that was in one of my layers did not allow me to broadcast the results. The check box didn't display for me as a Host and it wasn't in my ... drop down menu. This happened in several of my layers that I had multiple polling pods through out the workshop. Luckily my other Host/IT guy was able to broadcast for me.

We had upgraded to 11 and it seemed to work fine in my previous workshops. Is this a known issue? Not sure how to correct it for my next workshop next month.

Thanks for your help.

#2 2021-01-06 13:07:53

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: AC 11 Poll Pods missing "Broadcast Results"

There seems to be some items that disappear from the UI if the pod it too small. Try making the poll pods larger and see if that check box reveals itself.

#3 2021-01-06 14:25:53

alistairlee

Yes, Jorma is correct. This can happen on the Attendees pod as well in Breakout view. If the pod is narrow to show them, the buttons are removed. The problem is that the same functionality isn't available in the Options menu.

The team is aware of the issue and it will be addressed. In the meantime, you may need to temporarily increase the width of your pod (or change your screen resolution).

#4 2021-01-27 14:13:22

TracyC

Thank you! I will adjust the size of my Pods.

Board footer