Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-12-01 04:49:00

celinegalaxie

MUCH NEED HELP

Yesterday I bought an annual subscription for Adobe Connect after experimenting for 30 days for free.

The 2 problems I encounter are:

Inability to upload content in the back office whether for shared content or user content ( I have this message : "you do not have the necessary permissions for this operation. contact your administrator"), but i am the administrator

When I launch a meeting I cannot access it with the application or the internet : I have this message "the maximum number of users for this account has been reached"

Can someone help me please cause I don't understand and I don't want to loose my annual subscription

Thanks a lot in advance !!

#2 2020-12-01 14:40:53

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: MUCH NEED HELP

Admins don't have rights to author Content to the server. You will need to be a member of the Authors, Meeting Host, Seminar Administrator (I think), Webinar XXX Manager, or Virtual Classroom Manager group(s). Not sure which you are using on your account, so you will need to go with the one you have access to.

As to the message about capacity, it seems like you purchased something other than Named Host or Concurrent User licenses. You will need to either look at your Admin page to see if you purchased Virtual Classroom or Seminar/Webinar licenses and then create the live meeting in the appropriate section of Connect.

Board footer