Adobe Connect 2020.9.21.64 keeps crashing
My laptop details:
- Adobe Connect 2020.9.21.64
- Windows 8.1 pro, x64 with 16GB RAM and Intel Core i7 with built-in webcam + microphone (realtek hi definition audio)
- nvidia Quadro K1100M driver version 425.45 resolution 3200x1800.
- Adobe Flash Player 32 NPAPI, 22.214.171.1245
- Firefox 81.0.2 x64.
- fiber attached wired internet connection (no wifi).
I am a user of Adobe-connect , attending training sessions hosted remotely.
Apart from Firefox, Adobe-connect is the only other app running when the crash happens.
Adobe connect crashes often, immediately restarts itself, but I need to re-enable microphone and video and I lose some moments of the training. The crashes happen soon after the host uses a mode that lets training-attendees to video/talk with each other. Other users on the same training session also reported that their Adobe-connect crashes.
This is frustrating and costly.
Are there any workarounds or solutions?