Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-10-09 10:58:20

eric_m

Microphone access causes application restart in Standard View AC 11

Our company has an AC hosted license and I am using version 11 with the most up to date version of the application installed on my device.

When I attempt to access the microphone with AC in any way in Standard View the application freezes and then reboots automatically. This happens when I click the mic icon, when I choose "Connect my microphone," or when I try to hit the record button on the audio wizard. When I switch to Classic View the microphone works. I have tested two different microphones (built in and headset) with this laptop and get the same resuts.

While this is happening on multiple classrooms in standard view, this is currently only occurring on my work laptop. I tested on a personal device (both on Win10) and was able to access the microphone in Standard View. I rebooted the problem laptop and the issue persists. What setting am I missing that would make this occur?

#2 2020-10-14 11:47:49

KennethA

Re: Microphone access causes application restart in Standard View AC 11

I am having the exact same issue.  Several of my learners are experiencing this problem.  I also have a personal laptop running Windows 10 that it works fine on, but it will not work on my work laptop.  When I switch to Classic View it also works.  Adobe please help!

Board footer