Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-09-28 04:48:17

Erdna

Error message in Adobe Connect: Ticket already in use

Hello everyone,

we are experiencing a problem here. We use Adobe Connect as a classroom solution for different educational courses. Since a few days some users get an error message a few seconds after login claiming their ticket (whatever that means) to be already in use.

The exact wording is in german: "Mit diesem Ticket wurde bereits eine andere verbindung hergestellt." which translates to "This ticket is already in use." Users who get this message cannot attend the meeting.

Our users already tried the following things without success:
* Restarting the Adobe Connect app.
* Reinstalling the Adobe Connect app.
* Logging into Adobe Connect as guests.
* Using other guest names.
* Trying to attend the meeting from another computer.
* Trying to attend the meeting with a different internet connection.

I have absolutely no clue, what could be the reason for this phenomenon. Does anyone have any idea what causes this behaviour? Did anyone experince similar problems?

#2 2020-09-28 14:01:07

NPFMC

Re: Error message in Adobe Connect: Ticket already in use

We are having the same issue.  Some people are forced upgraded, some are not.  This error seems to be happening when they are forced to upgrade, but haven't been able to and they get stuck in a loop.

#3 2020-10-04 12:50:59

cuc1456086956

Hi,

when exactly does the message appear? I've encountered this as well under the following circumstances:

When entering a room URL into a browser while having the newest AC app installed, the browser window offers to continue within the browser while at the same time calling up the app in a separate window and opening the room with the app. If you don't cancel the app window in time, clicking on the link to use the browser produced that message on my system. There is only a small time window to cancel the app and switch to browser use.

You obviously can't be signed into a room twice with a browser, I've experienced that as well with another HTML5 application for online meeting rooms.

HTH
Regards,
Susan

#4 2020-10-05 10:09:47

alistairlee

I would ensure your URL's don't include any extraneous information that might include session information.

The URL should look like this:
https://server.adobeconnect.com/roomname

Not this:
https://server.adobeconnect.com/roomname?OWASP=1651613548461321161131564654987

Board footer