Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-08-10 10:08:11

cuc1597071752

Adding attendees when creating a meeting

I'm a new user testing the product. I'm grasping everything except for the basic function of adding attendees to a meeting.

I schedule the meeting and get to the Edit Participants window. Am I not able to add participants on the fly? I would like to add all of the emails for a meeting here. The next step is sending invitations. I can't add any additional email for participants here either.

Any help would be appreciated or direction to some training material that I am unable to find.

TOM

#2 2020-08-10 13:33:03

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Adding attendees when creating a meeting

In Connect Central, the Edit Participants function allows you to add individuals that have an account within your Adobe Connect account. If they don't have a username and password for your account, you'd probably want them to join as a guest. For that you'd just need to have one of the two permissions settings allowing guests to join and then provide them the room link.

The email for meetings is... well... antique. It can send plain text emails to individuals with accounts (as it knows their email) or it can send it to you and you can forward it on to anyone else. Personally I don't use those emails or the Start Time and Duration function in Connect as it doesn't control access to the room and you have a much more capable scheduling function in your email/calendar client. The important part is just the room URL.

Board footer