Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-07-09 15:35:42

Phoenix Rising

No Audio in Meeting Recording

Hi:
I'm using Adobe Connect 10.6 on a MacBook Pro and wanted to test the "Record Meeting" functionality before a session I have next week.

I used the Audio Setup Wizard and had no problems.  I then selected "Record Meeting" and thought everything was fine.

At the end of my short test, about 1 min and 30 seconds.  I stopped the recording and closed the meeting.

I downloaded the video and discovered there was no audio.  I did this 3 times, with the same results.

I contacted online support and didn't get much help at all.  In fact, they opened a ticket, then closed it within 3 minutes .. I still don't know why they closed it. 

I imported the .mp4 file into Camtasia Studio 2019, separated the audio and video tracks.  The video track was fine, the audio track didn't play a single sound.

I would appreciate any assistance you may provide.

Thanks.

#2 2020-07-09 17:23:16

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: No Audio in Meeting Recording

Is there audio when you play the recording back in the native Connect format?

#3 2020-07-10 06:49:41

Phoenix Rising

No.

#4 2020-07-10 09:55:47

Jorma_at_CoSo

Ok, well that eliminates the MP4 conversion process as a problem. Sounds like that is working correctly, but there is no audio in the recording to convert with the MP4.

Are you using VoIP or telephone audio? If telephone audio, how did you align it with the meeting room?

#5 2020-07-10 14:36:56

Phoenix Rising

I'm using VoIP.

#6 2020-07-14 07:32:18

Phoenix Rising

Problem has been solved.  Thanks.

Board footer